Okay, I’ve been lagging behind but school work has been keeping me. Let’s see what this brings.
Imagine you are in a desert (are you there?);
Now imagine a ladder (are you seeing it?);
Now what is the position of the ladder? i.e Lying down, Resting on something, Standing aloneâ€¦
Imagine a horse in that same desert (are you there?);
What is the colour of the horse?
What is the horse doing?
Brown horse, silhouetted against the sun, pawing the ground with it’s right hoof, admiring it’s shadow.
Come back to realityâ€¦
Give three reasons why you like water:
1.Therapeutic — I’d love to sit alone all day and write beside a waterfall.
2. I cook with it.
3. Quenches my thirst.
What is your favorite color?
Currently olive green
Give the three reasons why you like that color.
1. There’s an abundance of green in nature
2. It reminds me of when I used to pull out grass and chew on the tender ends
3. I’m using it on WritingInn
What is your favorite animal (Even if you donâ€™t like, what would it be if you do?)
Give three reasons why you like/would like that animal.
1. They have this honest, searching gaze.
2. They’re so cute and adorable.
3. You don’t teach cats tricks. That’s me in a nutshell — try to teach me and I actively reject almost everything. I try to find my own path.
Imagine you wake up in a white room with no door, and no window. What will be your first reaction?
Go back to sleep.
What will be your reaction afterwards?
If I wake up and everything’s still white, I’d mentally go through the ways I’d describe it in case I have to write it down some day.
Without thinking, name two opposite sex names that are not your family member.
2. Dr N
Without thinking, name someone from your family member.
Name anyone, same sex or otherwise, that is not a family member.
List four of your favorite music titles
1. Arrival of the Queen of Sheba — George Frederic Handel
2. Mandoline Concerto in C — Antonio Vivaldi
3. Call my Name — Styl Plus
3. Piano Concerto No. 23 in A, 1st movement — Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
List four of your favorite locations/cities.
1. Port Harcourt, Nigeria — my home
2. Ikotun, Lagos, Nigeria — my favorite aunt lives there
3. Tampa, FL — the first city I experienced in the US. Seaworld, Busch Gardens, Adventure Island, the works, courtesy of National Geographic.
4. Sydney, Australia — I’d love to go there. Never been.
Arrange these animals according to your preference: Tiger, Sheep, Cow, Monkey, Eagle
Cow & Monkey (tied) 😆
Let’s hope I don’t get too much revealed about me here…
Alright, UnNaked, over to you!