For want of a better start I’ll just talk about information related to the overhaul of my site. You might have noticed if you’ve been here before that I’ve completely changed the look to that of the AuthWare default theme.
If you’re using a free web host and you want to defeat their banners, then I suggest you take a lesson from me. Of course my work doesn’t conform to XHTML standards
because of the ads’ html.
I finally published the first version on the web. I spent most of yesterday uploading and fixing some problems that are native to Windows – especially for the friendly urls. Tweaked the design a little too and I now have something to be proud of — my second solo full-scale PHP project.
My blog’s been restructured. I designed a new theme yesterday that conforms to the rest of my site using the latest WordPress version. Let’s pray it works as expected.